Whether someone happens to be Delirious Over The Donald, Cruisin’ for Cruz, Hands Up for Hillary, or Feeling the Bern, it speaks volumes about their political leanings, their aspirations, even their very personalities. But here’s a surprise: It may also indicate how much they’re willing to shell out on the upkeep of their homes. So […]Read More...
Top producing Realtor in Morris, Sussex, Warren, Essex, Bergen, and Passaic Counties New Jersey
Specializing in Lakefront Homes & Relocation.
Randolph, Roxbury Township, Mt Olive Township, Chatham, Madison Properties,
From 1st time buyers to the Real Estate needs of Senior Citizens.
Listing Agent and Buyers Agent offering 16 successful years of experience with a great track record. I have closed over 500 properties!
Choose me for all your Real Estate needs!
Circle of Excellence Distinguished Sales Club lifetime Member
• Certified Relocation Expert
• Senior Citizen Specialist
• Residential: Distinctive Homes, Lake Fronts, First Time Buyers,
• Graduite Realtor Instutite - GRI 5
• Commercial Properties and Land
• Top Sales & Listing Agent of the year for 2011 for PNJP
• Top sales Associate of the month 80 times 1998 - 2012
• Top Office Producer & Agent of the Year from 1998 - 2012
• Top Listing Agent of the Entire Prudential Network: August & June 2011, August 2010, June 2010, June 2009, October 2008, November 2002, July 2005, August 2005, February 2007,
• Top Sales Associate of the entire company (all offices)August 2011, June 2011, October 2008, March 2007 and March 2006
• Member Prudential Honor Society, Pinnacle Group, President’s Club and Chairman’s Circle
For all your Real Estate needs!
Signs are pointing to an improvement in the U.S. Real Estate market in general, and to gains in the NJ market in particular. New Jersey has shown modest and steady gains over the past several months, according to the Freddie Mac Multi-Indicator Market Index. Sellers are poised to have a good 2016, and with the […]Read More...
According to a Fannie Mae survey, 52% of consumers feel confident that they would be able to obtain a mortgage, which is good news for the Real Estate market! Read more here: http://ow.ly/u1TXQhttp://www.BOBSHOMES.NETRead More...