There are numerous online platforms that will supposedly tell you exactly how much your home is worth. These systems are known for a good “ballpark” figure but should never be used in figuring out exactly how much your home is worth.
Here are some of the main questions I will need answered in determining the value of your home:
- Location & Local amenities
- # of Bedrooms/bathrooms
- Living square footage/lot size
- Updates? Quality of bathroom(s)? Quality of kitchen? Quality of yard?
- How are the “big-ticket” items? (Roof, windows, furnace, water-tank, foundation)
- Access to highways and modes of transportation
- Appealing for investors? Developers?