When selling your home, I can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
1. I will market your property to other real estate agents and the public.
Often, I will recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property.
2. I will market your property in different home search websites, in all my social network sites and to other real estate agents and the public.
In many markets across the bay area, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. I act as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, broker tours, etc.
3. I know when, where and how to advertise your property
There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts.
4. I can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position.
This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing — a lot of possible pitfalls. I can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
5. I will handle the closing of the sale of your home.
Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. I am the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).